PJ Library Track Overview
PJ Library® and Songleader Boot Camp (SLBC) are excited to continue our collaboration to enhance the skills and leadership abilities of musicians, storytellers, and those who lead programming for families with young children throughout North America.
The PJ Library Track at Songleader Boot Camp is a three-day, intensive and inspirational opportunity offering a wide variety of interactive seminars led by nationally renowned Jewish leaders, educators and musical artists.
Check out this slideshow from the PJ Library track at SLBC! You don’t have to be a musician to attend! Think of SLBC as a leadership conference infused with song.
PJ Library Track Benefits
PJ Library Track Grant Details
Who is Eligible?
Musicians, storytellers and those who lead programming for families with young children can apply for a grant to participate in the PJ Library Track. PJ Library Program Professionals and those from outside the New York metro area who have previously attended the PJ Library Track at SLBC are not eligible.
What Does the Grant Cover?
What is Expected of Grant Recipients?
What is the Grant Application Timeline?
How to Apply
1. Identify and connect with your local PJ Library contact:
2. Meet in person or via video chat with your local PJ Library contact to discuss your SLBC PJ Library Track application and potential plans for future leadership opportunities with PJ Library.
3. Provide the referral form link to your PJ Library contact (required) and additional referrals (optional). Referrals are due by November 2, 2016.
4. Record a 1-2 minute video to tell us a little bit about you, and share why you want to attend the SLBC PJ Library Track. Use your personal device – nothing slick – don’t sweat – be creative!
5. Complete the PJ Library Track Participant Application Form by November 2, 2016.
Be in touch if you have additional questions about the PJ Library Track at Songleader Boot Camp: